The Catholic High School Foundation's mission is to provide need-based tuition assistance to boys and to supplement teachers' salaries.
For information on the Capital Campaign, please contact Anne Carter at (501) 664-4625 or [email protected]
Saturday, May 17th, 2014
Starts at 1:00pm
The Robert Flynn Memorial Golf Tournament annually funds 12 semester scholarships at Holy Souls School. All students have an opportunity to qualify for a scholarship based on their performance. Each student making the Conduct Honor Roll has their name entered in the semester drawing. An additional entry can be earned by making the All A’s & B’s Honor Roll and again for the All A’s Honor Roll. Hopefully by driving selection in this manner it gives all students an opportunity to win, not just the very best students. Since its inception the tournament proceeds have funded over $40,000 in scholarships at the school. During this past year proceeds were used to fund and construct the new deck behind the Benedict House, which is dedicated to the youth of our school and parish. Special thanks to the Holy Souls Men’s Club and our local scout troop who contributed labor to the project. The entry fee includes carts, green fees, range balls, beverages, prizes and a cookout for all golfers at the course following the event. If you’re not a golfer or have a conflict, please consider supporting the event by being a hole sponsor.
Come join in the fun and participate in the 2nd Annual Rocket Chili Cookoff - Friday, February 28 at 5pm
Get your team together and cook your favorite recipe (White chili, Turkey, chili, Deer chili, "Arkansas" Hot or traditional)
Student teams, faculty teams, parent teams, and alumni teams are all welcome!
A panel of Rocket Chili Connoisseur's will judge the competition. Rocket Choice will be awarded by popular vote and Rocket Spirit is awarded for table decorations.
1. There are none! Cook your favorite recipe with beans or no beans
2. Team member limit is 6 people. Space is an issue
3. Team supplies a minimum of 5-8 gallons of Chili (10-15 lb meat). We had over 400 people last year and the demand was high!
4. Chili should be prepared at home and brought HOT! Set up starts at 3:00 p.m. with serving to begin at 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Competition judging at 5:00 pm
5. No CHS kitchen access
6. Bring your own chili serving spoons, crock pot or hot plate with extension cord. Sterno fuel acceptable, no propane tanks please
7. Decorate your table and yourselves for the coveted Spirit Award.
Contact Laura Haun, [email protected] to reserve your spot. Spots are LIMITED!
SIGN UP NOW!!!!
Copyright © 2014 Catholic High Foundation - Site By 84boxes.